3 lbs - small red new potatoes, halved
1 1/2 lbs - asparagus, trimmed
1T - dijon mustard
2T- fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup - olive oil
2T - minced fresh chives
1/2 tsp ea - salt & freshly ground pepper
1. Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling water, about 20 minutes.
2. Drain & cool slightly.
3. Cook asparagus in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp, about 4 minutes. Drain. Refresh under cold water.
4. Cut asparagus into 1 1/2 inch pieces. Toss vegetables together in large bowl.
5. Combine mustard, lemon juice, and S&P in small bowl. Gradually whisk in oil. Pour over vegetables.
6. Add chives & toss to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.