Meriwether Godsey Earth Week Poster Contest – 2013
For years, Meriwether Godsey (MG) has promoted Earth Day through a week of events drawing special attention to foods that are seasonal, local, sustainable, and food service practices that reduce our carbon footprint (less use of fossil fuels, less waste, etc.). In so doing, MG has designed and distributed to all of its accounts, and its online community, posters, signs, press releases calling attention to this special event.
- Any current Guilford College Student, over the age of 18
- Create and submit an original poster for MG’s Earth Week 2013
- Submissions must be electronic and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- AI, EPS, or PSD files, please (high resolution, 240 dpi or better, scans of non-digital submittals accepted)
- The poster design must be 11 inches x 17 inches AND the theme must be food related
- Include your name, graduating class, and two ways to contact you
- By submitting artwork, entrants release all rights to the artwork to MG
- Review full rules and regulations
- Entries must be uploaded
- MG will pick the winners by March 27, 2013.
- Winners will be notified by March 28, 2013.
- Get Noticed! The poster will be used at MG accounts throughout the Mid Atlantic
- Win a prize!