Food the Right Way
From the quality and source of our ingredients, to how we prepare meals, to how we clean up, we are committed to reducing our impact on our natural resources and to respecting the gift of real foods.
What’s Local Right Now?
Thanks to our partnerships with local providers, Hollins Dining features many year-round locally sourced ingredients from fruits and veggies to pork and milk, and much more. Each day, local offerings are indicated with signage so you can make a point to enjoy them.
MG Green at Hollins
We are committed to these initiatives:
- Partnerships with local artisans and farmers for produce, meats, dairy
- Composting kitchen scraps through local partner Poplar Manor Enterprises
- Recycling (aluminum, paper/cardboard, and plastic)
- Trayless dining
- Giving leftovers an “encore”
- Collecting fryer oil for biofuel with regional partner Greenlight Biofuels